Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Sunday, July 29, 2007
thought from Sh@ney posted @ 10:48 PM
Saturday, July 28, 2007
thought from Sh@ney posted @ 12:45 PM
Thursday, July 26, 2007
- Buff Tuff: Every writing by this wonderful guy touches a nerve that gives cause to want to read more, sometimes touching, other times brutally sharp, but always honest. He really is a champ!
- Human Nature: Steven is witty, charming, funny, serious & a definite thinker! His writing style is forward & unabashed. I clearly enjoy his musings as much as his personality which you learn to appreciate quite smartly!
- Kev in NZ: Kevin has always struck me as the down to earth, friendly type of guy, the man you could quite easily sit back and let the afternoon drift away over a coffee & some relaxed chit chat. A thinker, of course Kev is, whether or not he chooses to blog about it, is what makes him so refreshing.
- Daniel: Ahhh one word Nostalgic!! Well at least that is how he makes me feel. He writes about old like it was so enchanting, and can easily reel you in with him. Yet get him onto a current issue and it is almost as though he is fishing with 2 hooks! I love Daniel's writing style!
- Sue: Oh this woman is simply remarkable, ever wondered where women get their inner strength? Take a journey to fair view, right back when Sue first began telling the world of her incredible path in life. Inspirational, courageous, funny & just one happening chic!
Obviously these are just a handful of the talent I have seen & the wonderful people I have got to know, just by taking a walk with them, on their journey! Thankyou to Jay for 'thinking' of me.
P.s You dont have to participate.
thought from Sh@ney posted @ 11:45 AM
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Greg recently took part in the TV show Direct 8 talking about exercising safely on the beach! It is French TV so if your like me & do not understand the language, just sit back and watch the stud in action!
Direct 8 Video Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FedjPwmk7AI
thought from Sh@ney posted @ 1:40 PM
thought from Sh@ney posted @ 6:51 AM
thought from Sh@ney posted @ 6:26 AM
Sunday, July 22, 2007
thought from Sh@ney posted @ 9:12 PM
Saturday, July 14, 2007
thought from Sh@ney posted @ 5:29 PM
Friday, July 13, 2007
thought from Sh@ney posted @ 9:36 AM